The Spark of Innovation: Learning Conference 2015
Explore transformative innovations for your organization and your career at this powerful, annual conference. Discover how to spark ideas, stimulate clever thinking and develop a roadmap to innovation excellence. Return to your organization and team as The Spark of Innovation.
Join us in Charleston, South Carolina for Learning Conference 2015.
The Learning Conference is designed for mid to senior level managers in the following areas:
- Marketing, Sales and Communications
- Relationship and Branch Management
- Human Resources and Training
- Operations, Project Managers, and Technical Staff
- Credit and Risk Management
Early Bird Registration: $1,725 (register by June 19)
Full Registration: $1,975 (register after June 19)
An Introduction to Learning Conference 2015
Featured Sessions for Innovation Inspiration
Peoplefuel - How to Expand Your Capacity to Innovate - Andrew Deutscher, The Energy Project
A More Beautiful Question: The Power of Inquiry to Spark Breakthrough Ideas - Warren Berger
Inside the Box: The Systematic Inventive Thinking Method - Drew Boyd
Culturetopia: Creating the Ultimate High-Performance Organization - Jason Young
Embrace The Shake: From Limitation to Innovation - Phil Hansen, Author and Artist
Breakout Sessions for Breakthrough Ideas
- Practical Ways to Harness the Power of Inquiry
- Applying Innovation to Business Challenges
- Lead Smart – High Performance Leadership
- Embracing Innovation as a Strategic Initiative
- Market Mutation & Specialization – Attracting Customers in Today’s Markets
- Young Professionals in Farm Credit: Inspiring Today’s Professionals, Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders
2015: A Year of Innovation
In 2015, FCC Services celebrates our 40th anniversary.
We celebrate with A Year of Innovation – Envision, Explore, Engage. Our conferences, programs and services will reflect this theme throughout the year. It has been our privilege and honor to serve the Farm Credit System for the past 40 years. We look forward to seeing you at a conference in 2015 to say thank you.